Meet Our Staff
Your Dream Home is Waiting for You!
Lake Conroe & The Woodlands Real Estate|
Lake Conroe Realty
16955 Walden Road #117
Montgomery, Texas 77356
Please contact the WebMaster for any errors, changes or updates. Copyright © 2012 Lake Conroe Realty Site creation by HSDF Enterprises
#1 Selling Real Estate Team on Lake Conroe|
(and still growing)
Lake Conroe Realty News, also known as the Homebuyer's Guide|
We publish and distribute the ONLY comprehensive real estate magazine to over one hundred locations, including restaurants, convienence stores and retail merchants. The magazine is not only printed in full color on high gloss, but is also available online for more dynamic listing features, such as detailed room descriptions, virtual tours, photos, and directions to your property.
Looking to Relocate to Lake Conroe?
If you are looking to move to the Houston and surrounding areas you might want to know what makes the Lake Conroe area one of the most desirable in the state. Its close proximity to some of the country’s premiere shopping, medical services, cultural attractions, and the Sam Houston National Forest with beautiful Lake Conroe make our area one of the most sought after locations in the south. There are many reasons why people love Lake Conroe but below are 10 of the most common:
1. WEATHER – The summer temps in August can reach into the 90’s but our spring, fall, and winter months are unbeatable. While much of the country in the north is shoveling snow, Lake Conroe residents can enjoy average winter temperatures in the 60’s and golf courses are open year around. For the fishing enthusiast, January has posted some of the largest stringers of bass ever weighed in and 5 fish in excess of 45 lbs have been caught and verified in area tournaments. The Fall and Spring months boast temperatures in the 70’s to 80’s making the area enjoyable for outdoor activities year around.
2. THE LAKE - We have an old saying "If you’re lucky enough to live on the lake, then you’re lucky enough!!" residents living on lake Conroe can enjoy year around boating and can leave for one of the many restaurants right from their own backyard and dock. Businesses such as McDonalds, Starbucks Coffee, International House of Pancakes, Marble Slab Creamery, Sam Boats Seafood, County Line BBQ, Double Daves Pizza, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, CVS Pharmacy, Which Wich Sandwiches, El Dorado Jacks, Jack in the Box and many more are located right on the water and are accessible by boat. Whether you are fishing for Largemouth Bass, White Perch, Catfish or many other species you will enjoy some of the best fishing the state of Texas has to offer. If its water skiing, tubing, jet skiing or just cruising in a boat on Lake Conroe the lake is easy navigable.
3. SAM HOUSTON NATIONAL FOREST – The Sam Houston National Forest is one of four national forests in the state of Texas and encompasses 163,037 acres surrounding Lake Conroe and the regions to the north. The three counties encompassing the forest have yielded evidence of human occupation dating back over 12,000 years. Several types of recreation can be enjoyed in the national forest including the Lone Star Hiking Trail – one of the most beautiful 40 mile stretches meandering through the creeks, and hills around beautiful Lake Conroe. Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Boating, and many other activities can be enjoyed at many of the parks entrances and locations. To see more information about the park visit http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwild/hunt/wma/find_a_wma/list/?id=30.
4. SHOPPING – If shopping is your pastime you will find some of the country’s best within a few miles of the lake. The Woodlands scenic waterway boasts hundreds of shops from national names to boutique stores and visitors can travel from store to store by water and the "water taxis" that carry shoppers from store to store. Within 30 miles of the area you can find The Galleria – one of the largest malls in the south as well as thousands of area shops throughout the Houston area.
5. LOW COST OF LIVING – If you are planning on retiring in the Lake Conroe or North Houston area you will love the fact that housing costs, energy costs and the general cost of living is some of the lowest in the United States. Homes in gated communities with private dining, boat launches to Lake Conroe and numerous golf courses can be easily located in the low $100’s. The lower cost of living means more money in your wallet for the "fun things in life".
6. HOUSTON JOBS – Houston is a short drive from the lake and a burgeoning presence in the job market. Houston, The Woodlands and the Conroe area are consistently ranked among the top cites and areas for corporate relocations. Besides being a business friendly state with a low cost of living, the city of Houston is a center of industry in energy, medical, retail and information technology.
7. CULTURE - Houston is a multicultural city with a thriving international community supported by the third largest concentration of consular offices in the United States, representing 77 countries Officially, Houston is nicknamed the "Space City" as it is home to NASA's Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, where Mission Control Center is located. Because of this, "Houston" was the first word spoken on the moon. About 90 languages are frequently spoken in the Houston area. Houston has two Chinatowns—the original located in Downtown and the other along Bellaire Boulevard in the southwest area of the city. The city also has a Little Saigon in Midtown and Vietnamese businesses located in the southwest Houston Chinatown. There are many popular events held in the city celebrating cultures of Houstonians. The largest is the annual Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo that is held over 20 days from late February through early March. The event begins with trail rides that originate from several points throughout the state, all of which convene at Reliant Park for a barbecue cook-off. The rodeo includes typical rodeo events, as well as concert performances from major artists and carnival rides. Other events held annually include the Houston Greek Festival and Houston International Festival.
8. SCHOOLS – The Lake Conroe area is host to some of the most highly rated school districts in the state. The Montgomery Independent School District, the Willis Independent School District and the Conroe Independent School District have all reached exemplary status. The Montgomery County Community College also offers many two year degrees and is accredited classes by several neighboring universities such as Sam Houston State University, Baylor University, University of Texas, University of Houston, Rice University, and Texas A & M.
9. MEDICAL CARE AND FACILITIES – Houston is home to some of the finest medical facilities in the world. The MD Anderson cancer center is consistently listed as one of the top leading cancer centers for research in the world. The University of Texas burn center in Galveston treats clients from around the globe as does the Texas Children’s Medical Hospital. Many of the area’s hospitals rank in the top 10% in the country in caner care, cardio vascular treatments, and child health issues. The Conroe Regional Hospital, St Luke’s Medical Center and Hermann Memorial Hospital are within just a few miles of the Lake Conroe area and are staffed by some of the top physicians in the country that have treated everyone from state dignitaries to former U.S. Presidents.
10.SPORTS AND EVENTS – Houston has no shortage of events and professional and college sports teams in the area. The University of Houston, Rice University, Texas A&M, Sam Houston State along with the Houston Texans, Houston rockets, Houston Dynamo, and Houston Astro’s host sporting events nearly year around in the city. The venues are less than an hours drive from anywhere on the lake. Seasonal events such as the Conroe Catfish Festival, The Summer Music Concert Series, and the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo yield thousands of visitors each year and the 4th of July fireworks display over Lake Conroe is spectacular. Come anchor your boat between the shores of Walden on lake Conroe and Bentwater to see fireworks from all directions over the waters of Lake Conroe!
We market our listings through over 20 accessible websites
Our many useful websites receive more visitors than any other in the area, amounting to over 4,000 per day. These interlinked websites dominate the search engines, maximizing the promotion of your home in our various popular listings.
Lake Conroe Realty
Our real estate team consists of professional agents that know the area and treat customers with respect and compassion. Whether you are interested in buying or selling, a new home, re-sales, land, condos, investment properties, rentals or commercial properties, you have come to the right site. Lake Conroe Realty has Certified Residential Specialists, Accredited Buyer Representatives, and Relocation and Contract Negotiation Specialists ready to help you.
We are quite a bit more than Lake Conroe Real Estate Agents. Our company consists of professional Real Estate Agents that care primarily about serving and helping our fellow human beings. We are excited to help you search through the available MLS homes for sale and find Your perfect home. At Lake Conroe Realty, we don't want to find you just another house, we want to help you find your home. Our state-of-the-art website about Lake Conroe’s Real Estate properties, demonstrates our commitment to giving you the cutting edge on the market. We empower you with accurate information to make the appropriate decision on your offer price about new homes.
Because we work the entire Conroe, Lake Conroe, Montgomery, Woodlands, and North Houston area, our real estate agents are knowledgeable and prepared to find the location to suit your lifestyle. We have a diverse client portfolio, which have availed our services and established a reliable level of satisfaction after finding their dream homes with us.
We are Montgomery County's premiere websites for homebuyers and homesellers. Whether it's a small home in the country or a large estate on beautiful Lake Conroe, the Montgomery County area offers a wide variety of lifestyles and Lake Conroe Realty - has them all. We are one of the fastest growing and most extensive marketing networks in the area. Our aggressive advertising and marketing includes our exclusive Lake Conroe Realty News, a full color brochure of homes for sale in and around your area, newspaper ads, radio ads, open houses, agent property tours, signs, banners, direct mail, and MLS services.
You can find homes for sale on Lake Conroe and the Conroe area, estate homes on Lake Conroe located on large lots, and on acreage, new construction homes on Lake Conroe and the Conroe area, ranch homes and ranches for sale in Montgomery and Walker County. You can also find homes located on area golf courses such as Wedgewood, April Sound, Walden, Grand Lake Estates, Texas National, Westfork, Bentwater and Del Lago. You can search for town homes and condos for sale, homes for rent or lease, locate lots to build homes on, find acreage for sale in the Conroe area. You will also be able to search the MLS for homes in Conroe and the Greater Houston area. See how the ConroeWaterFrontHomes.com Group and Lake Conroe Realty can help Sell your home faster.
Allows you to locate property for sale near Lake Conroe, Willis, and Montgomery, Texas. Search new homes on Lake Conroe, foreclosures for sale in the Greater North Houston area including HUD homes, tax sale properties, and townhouses and condos on Lake Conroe. You can get community information about the Conroe / Lake Conroe area and find things to do in Houston as well, search MLS in the Greater Houston Area, get Conroe weather reports and Lake Conroe information and find homes in Conroe for rent or lease.
Will let you search for homes in Conroe and surrounding areas for sale, find waterfront homes on Lake Conroe and luxury estate homes in gated communities around Lake Conroe, find acreage in Montgomery and Walker County for sale, locate real estate investment property in the Conroe, Willis, and Montgomery areas, find a realtor in Conroe, Willis, and The Woodlands Texas, get MLS listings in Montgomery County, receive the weather forecast for the Lake Conroe area and let you locate home builders in the Montgomery County area.
Helps you in your search for waterfront homes on Lake Conroe, Arrowhead lakes, Lake Woodlands, Timber lakes, Windmill estates, Lake Conroe Forest, Lake Forest Falls, 177 Lake Estates, Lake Bonanza, and Flamingo Lakes. It helps you find luxury waterfront homes in the North Houston area, search waterfront foreclosures on Lake Conroe, and find waterfront and water view town homes and condos in April Sound and Walden. Sell a home in the Conroe area with Lake Conroe Realty, and our team of Real Estate Professionals.
Find homes for sale in the Conroe area by School District, golf course communities, new and recently built homes, estate homes on acreage or large lots, town homes and condos, homes for rent or lease, lots and acreage for sale in the Conroe area. You can also search the entire Houston MLS.
Locate property for sale on or near Lake Conroe. Find new and recent construction in the Lake Conroe area. Search foreclosures for sale in the Greater North Houston. Get community and area information about Conroe, Lake Conroe, The Woodlands, Spring and the Houston area. Check the Conroe weather reports and Lake Conroe water levels. Find homes in the Lake Conroe area for rent or lease. Find waterfront and luxury estate homes in and around Lake Conroe.
Features ALL the new construction homes in The Woodlands, including custom, production, and recent sales which are back on the market. All lots available to build your home in The Woodlands Texas is also available and an agent is always available to assist you when you are ready to buy and build.
The areas premiere web site for home buyers and sellers in The Woodlands. It includes community links, builders in The Woodlands, and all homes for sale in the Houston MLS and even For Sale By Owners. Searching for a rental, condo, town home, or acreage you can find everything for sale at MyWoodlandsHome.com. Subdivisions including Alden Bridge, Cochran's Crossing, Panther Creek, Grogan's Mill, Harper's Landing, Sterling Ridge, Carlton Woods, Carriage Hills, Imperial Oaks, Oak Ridge, Indian Springs, Windsor Lakes, and many more.
The only web site that features ALL the new construction homes in The Woodlands, including custom, production, and recent sales which are back on the market. Locate builders in The Woodlands and Spring, and see all of the floor plans available on line. All lots available to build your custom home in The Woodlands Texas is also available and an agent is always available to assist you when you are ready to buy and build. If you are considering building a home then TheWoodlandsCustomHomes.com is the place to go.
Search Homes and Land around Lake Conroe
See what your Lake Conroe Home is worth - FREE
Thinking about Selling? - When you choose Lake Conroe Realty to market your property, you enjoy the advantages of one of the fastest growing and most extensive marketing networks in the area. You'll receive great exposure from our very own real estate publication- Lake Conroe Realty News, a full color brochure of homes for sale in and around The Woodlands/Lake Conroe area. Our aggressive advertising and marketing options also include newspaper ads, radio ads, open houses, agent property tours, signs, banners, direct mail, and MLS services - not to mention the most comprehensive Internet presence offered anywhere in the region. In addition, your home will be listed with Lake Conroe Realty -the #1 Selling Realty Company in the Conroe area. To change your home from "For Sale" to "Sold" faster and easier just call Allison @ 832-265-6703 or Click Here. We generate the activity to get your residential properties and real estate Sold! We constantly strive to give our realtors/sellers the market edge in exposure. SOLD is what counts!